Woodland Ridge is a privately owned RV Park. Our goal is to provide a clean, family oriented, Christian based RV Park on one of Louisiana's most beautiful scenic waterways, the Calcasieu River.
It is located on over 60 acres of beautiful hardwood and pine lands and is complimented by the beautiful Calcasieu River and Cypress Knee Creek. The picturesque boardwalk carries you across Cypress Knee Creek through the beautiful natural hardwood river bottom to the white sandy beach and cool water of the Calcasieu. Come enjoy the best camping experience in Louisiana!
- 20 Full Service RV Spaces (30/50 amp elec/water/sewer)
- Large Shaded lots, Vending Machines, Gated Entrance
- Boat Launch, Covered Pavilion, Bath House, Large Beach, Tent Camping, etc.
- Located just 4 ½ miles west of Kinder, La. on Hwy 383.
- Just 9 miles from Coushatta Casino.
Look for our large sign with American Flag waving in the wind.
- Woodland Ridge promotes fun and family in a safe and mutually respectful natural setting.
- Imagine you and your family fishing, swimming, hiking, canoeing, etc. After a day of fun in the sun, its time to unwind.
- No camping trip is complete without an evening spent by the campfire where families can enjoy quality time together. Let’s face it, kids grow up way too fast. Take this time to build memories and relationships. Roasting wienies, making smores, cooking, or just hanging out by the fire is a great way to end the day.